THE FUTURE OF RETAIL, THE MARKET & CONSUMERSE-sport in the economy
- E-sport and the computer games industry versus the economy
- Major e-sport events: the costs of organising them, revenues, and labour
- Players and fans, that is… consumers. E-sport events as a communication forum
- The gaming market and its environment. The dynamics of the Polish market against the backdrop of the global market
- The gaming industry tomorrow. Main trends, new business models and revenue streams
Marcin AnimuckiPresident of the Management Board, Ekstraklasa SA
Agnieszka BorysiukTechnology Journalist, Video Producer, Ringier Axel Springer Polska
Michał BrzezickiDeputy Chairman, SentiOne
Olga StalewskaGaming Strategy Leader, Publicis Media
Aleksander SzlachetkoManaging Director, ESL Gaming Polska
Jakub SzumielewiczCEO, AGO, Esport Sp. z o.o.
Viktor WanliCEO, Kinguin Poland Sp z o.o.