THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE• Pavilion G Images of new medical technologies – opportunities and challenges
- Research on new medicinal and non-medicinal technologies – selected trends
- Place for innovative medicine in the Strategy for Responsible Development
- Pharmaceutical industry – is it a driver for innovative economy in Poland?
- Biotechnology development. How do we use the potential?
- Digitisation of the medical sector. Are we prepared for the revolution?
- Institutional support and the role of the state in implementing new medical technologies to clinical practice and commercialisation
- Stories of Polish medical start-ups
Mikołaj GurdałaDirector of Innovation in the Northern and Central European region, EIT Health InnoStars
Krzysztof KornasMarket Access Director, Astra Zeneca w Polsce
Krzysztof Kurowskidirector of strategic R&D projects, Polpharma Group
Wojciech KutaEditor-in-Chief, 'Rynek Zdrowia' Magazine
Aleksandra Mościcka-StudzińskaDeputy Director, Coordinators Department, The National Centre for Research and Development
Adam NiedzielskiPresident for Operations, National Health Fund (NFZ)
Marcin SzczecińskiInvestment Manager – Start-ups, Adamed Pharma SA