THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMYAttention, artificial intelligence
- Robots and artificial intelligence. A brave new world or a trap?
- Rise of the Machines. SF or a real hazard in the future
- AI – an inclusive concept and a source of misunderstanding. From a robot to artificial life
- Humans (not) replaceable? Advantages and uniqueness of natural intelligence
- Robotisation of the army and conflicts. Playing with fire?
- An independent technology, responsibilities, ethics. Identification of problems
- Artificial intelligence versus legal systems. Are we ready? How to get safeguards?
Przemysław ChojeckiCTO, Bohr Technology, CEO, ulam.ai
Agnieszka KopytkoCTO, Data Scientist, Co-Founder, Smabbler
Tomasz KoryzmaPartner, Head of IP/TMC, Poland and Head of IP, CEE, CMS Law Firm
Mark LoughranGeneral Manager, Microsoft Polska
Mikołaj MorzyFaculty of Computing, Poznań University of Technology
Carl H SmithPrincipal Research Fellow, Director, Learning Technology Research Centre, Ravensbourne University London
Sebastian SzymańskiFaculty of ‘Artes Liberales’, University of Warsaw, Digital Affairs Council, Ministry of Digital Affairs
Janusz WrobelCEO, Founder, Neurosoft
Paweł WyborskiChairman of the Board, QuarticOn