EUROPEAN TECH AND START-UP DAYSOn a roller coaster of trends and tendencies
Most promising directions of development of the new economy. Technologies and processes gaining on popularity in the (post)pandemic reality. Where do investors look for opportunities? How and where do start-ups look for new possibilities?
- StartGreen/Environment. Green technologies. Smart energy. Recycling and upcycling. Apps for eco-friendly citizens. Monitoring and digital technologies used in waste management
- Fintech/Business Processes. Accelerated digitalisation of the financial sector – new players, more opportunities. Management, analytics and cybersecurity
- New Industry/Tradition&Modernity. Industry 4.0, robotics, automation. New materials. Transformations in traditional branches of the industry, the energy industry and transport
- E-commerce/Client&Lifestyle. Trade in the digital era. Customer experience
- Global edutech. Value of the market, reasons for growth. Changing the demand of customers. Teaching systems, tools and competences in the new reality
- Foodtech. Martket and its niches. From functional and precise food to food made in a laboratory. Consumers and their diets in an app
- Health&Biotechnology. Medicine, health, medical technologies, pharmacy, biotechnology
Artiom KomardinCSO, Sense Monitoring Sp. z o.o.
Karolina MarkowskaJournalist, WNP.PL
Michał MiszułowiczManager of Cooperation with Fintech, BNP Paribas Bank
Cezary MychlewiczSiemens Polska
Bill ReichertPartner & Chief Evangelist, Pegasus Tech Ventures
Bartek SibigaFounder, DDOB
Konrad ŚniatałaCEO, LawBiz Technology