Most promising directions of development of the new economy. Technologies and processes gaining on popularity in the (post)pandemic reality. Where do investors look for opportunities? How and where do start-ups look for new possibilities?
- StartGreen/Environment. Green technologies. Smart energy. Recycling and upcycling. Apps for eco-friendly citizens. Monitoring and digital technologies used in waste management
- Fintech/Business Processes. Accelerated digitalisation of the financial sector – new players, more opportunities. Management, analytics and cybersecurity
- New Industry/Tradition&Modernity. Industry 4.0, robotics, automation. New materials. Transformations in traditional branches of the industry, the energy industry and transport
- E-commerce/Client&Lifestyle. Trade in the digital era. Customer experience
- Global edutech. Value of the market, reasons for growth. Changing the demand of customers. Teaching systems, tools and competences in the new reality
- Foodtech. Martket and its niches. From functional and precise food to food made in a laboratory. Consumers and their diets in an app
- Health&Biotechnology. Medicine, health, medical technologies, pharmacy, biotechnology